(gentle music) - Morgan and Annika, their relationship is incredibly healthy, I think.
You know, Annika's a single parent.
She loves her daughter completely and would never have wanted to hurt her.
- Does Morgan want to know?
- When she does, she'll ask me.
That's the deal we've always had.
- Well, that could be years.
- And Annika set this agreement in stone quite early on, I would imagine.
And the agreement is, when you want to know, I will tell you.
That's probably why she's positioned herself back in Scotland, near to Michael.
- I mean, I came here, didn't I?
To this city, this unit with him in it.
I must have known it'd lead to this.
- So she was, subconsciously or not, building an environment where she could tell Morgan the truth.
- I'm so sorry, I made you go on this trip and you nearly drowned.
- I didn't nearly drown, I'm fine.
- So brave, so proud.
- I love working with Silvie, my TV daughter.
She is an absolute natural in front of the camera.
- There will be no mother supervision, but that doesn't mean that you can do what you want.
- And I feel like Silvie's one of those actors that, in a few years time, us older actors will be saying, oh yeah, we did, you know, I did her first big job.
She deserves to have a really, really fabulous career 'cause she's just really committed and she's there for you.
I love acting with her, I really enjoy it.
It's, you know, it's a joy.