About Shanghai: "city on rivers"
Shanghai, China's largest modern city, is situated in the middle of China's east coastal line. It covers an area of over 6,340 square miles and has a population of over 15 million. It’s also the largest economic and trade center in the country and a comprehensive industrial base. It is an open city along the coast, as well as a famous historical and cultural city. Shanghai's history of revolution and culture attract tourists home and abroad. Being regarded as "Paris of China" and as the paradise for shopping, Shanghai has become an ideal city for tourism. The Pudong Development Area in Shanghai is an important special economic zone in China. Efforts are being made to develop Shanghai into a modern international economic, financial and trade center.
Welcome to visit Shanghai!
ICAMMCE2020 all accepted the strict reviewing process. It aims to offer authors a constructive feedback on their papers, even when the submission is rejected. All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, who are expert or have been experiencing in the related field for years. It takes 5-10 working days for the result coming out. We are looking forward to your participation.
Format and Template
1. Please format your paper strictly according to the Template.
2. Please download and fill in the Submission Form.
3. Please send your paper and Submission Form to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before September 8, 2020.
Statement of ICAMMCE2020
1. Please prepare your paper in WORD and PDF format.
2. The official language of the papers will be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables. Please check your papers’ grammars and refer to ICAMMCE-Template to prepare final submissions.
3. The construction of the papers should be complete, includes title, authors' information, abstract, keywords, introduction, body, conclusion and references mostly in late 5 years.
4. Papers should be original and professional. They should not have been published elsewhere. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
5. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least 2-3 reviewers.
ICAMMCE2020 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.